12/28/11

Posted by dustin gent |
So i have spent the better part of the day trying to edit the WordPress theme. I am the type of person who will keep on working on something until I figure it out. My wife hates that sometimes, but I cannot help this. So after realizing that in order to change the wordpress theme, you need to have it hosted somewhere. Well, in my mind, why would I pay to have a blog hosted when I could have a website.

Back to blogger I came. After some searching around, it seems that there are more and better themes for blogger that are free! I ran into some problems trying to get the themes uploaded, but I think I have figured it out. The customer service at Google sucks, but good thing there is the internet.

For now, I am keeping blogger - and it may change looks over the next few days; but atleast the images are showing up correctly.

Here is an image I posted today on my Google+


0 comments:

Post a Comment