2/22/12

Posted by dustin gent | File under : , , ,
Zenfolio has streamlined the ability to import (or even create) a blog right on the homepage. This is a very welcomed addition. Managing more than one blog would be quite a task, although it would be all "control +C and Control+V"; copy and paste:).

I do have a tumblr blog started, and will probably start one there as well - just for more exposure. After all, photography is 80% marketing - ok 90%. There are people out there with far better marketing experience and far less photography ability than myself, making a living (or even selling a print, which I haven't done yet) at this. If I didn't think I could sell anything, I would've sold my camera and equipment long ago. At least when I start showing my work at shows, I will come out with guns a blazing!

So what would a blog post be without pictures you are probably asking? Kinda boring, I suppose. So to remedy this problem, here is a picture I took Monday. I was the only one that didn't have any other lenses, or fitters, and they all had like $10K worth of glass - and nice enough to let me borrow some glass.

This was taken with a 24-105L and a 10 stop B+W filter. I think this will print up superb on metallic. The finished file looks superb, as do all my finished files;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment