10/13/11


Got back from Hawaii on Monday and took all of 40 photos, but I knew it wasn't a photo trip before heading there. In any case, I had the "pre-show" meeting for my photography showing. Getting kinda excited for this. Got to meet with some of the other artists and got to pick out my spot for the show.

I also got a domain name (finally, I know) and linked up google apps to handle the email. So the website will be www.dustingentadventures.com and my email will be dustingent@dustingentadventures.com. The email should be live between now and 24 hours.

Anyways, here is the flyer for the event. If anyone is local and wanting to check out this show, that would be sweet to see you there! I am heading out this weekend to shoot something, just not sure what as of this moment. Probably Mt. Jefferson.

0 comments:

Post a Comment