12/29/11

Posted by dustin gent |
So I have a few kinks to work out, but I am getting my blog to where I like it. I really like the addition of the links up at the top - the only problem is that going through all the CSS and html code to remove some of these "breaks" the code since I am not proficient at coding. I didn't write this code, just editing it to my liking (or trying to :)

More changes will be coming, such as menu colors, background color, etc. The twitter link, linkedin links just go to their respective websites, as I do not have a twitter (who would follow me) and haven't started a linkedin profile; but planning to. The other links (buttons) work as they should.

Anyways, here is a shot from Abiqua Falls from last summer. Crazy how green it gets up here in the PNW, and crazy how far my post processing as come in the last few months.


0 comments:

Post a Comment