2/13/12

Posted by dustin gent |
I sold my printer (Canon Pixma Pro 9000 II) due to me not using it that much - plus the fact that if/when I start selling, people aren't wanting to buy "home prints", even though that printer is legit. I also wouldn't want to do that.

So I finally bit the bullet and got the zenfolio website. It is a bit confusing at first, but I am figuring it out. The site may change from time to time, as far as layout and such - I haven't dialed it in 100%. I will be adding images daily most likely.

What does this mean for this blog? Absolutely nothing! I will still post here. I mean it is Dustin Gent Adventures™after all, and there is usually a story to go with the images. I am heading to the Alvord Desert on Thursday evening - so will be there for a sunrise. Plenty of beer (good beer, like Fort Gorge - based in Astoria, Oregon) and alcohol (Makers Mark and Patron) and a few good buddies. Hopefully the light and weather will be amazing. It is an 8 hour drive from PDX to this isolated location, which I have never been to before. Only one of us that is going has been there.

Here is a shot from the Central Oregon Coast, taken Saturday evening.


0 comments:

Post a Comment