11/24/11






First off, I want to thank everyone for checking out my blog. Although there are no comments, I am seeing that more and more people are visiting. I also want to wish everyone a Happy and blessed Thanksgiving. Although I am spending this day alone (my wife is visiting her mom in Eugene, Oregon and all my family is in Orange County), I have a lot to be thankful for.

I have met some very good friends this past year via Flickr and FredMiranda that I now shoot with regularly. Up until about May of this year, I shot almost exclusively solo. Now I cannot remember the last time I shot solo (probably in Hawaii last month). Ofcourse I am thankful for my family and my health.

So while I am waiting for my roast to get done, I decided to go through some of my photos that have been sitting in "the chamber", so to speak. I haven't posted these anywhere previously, except for the Mt. Rainier shot. A shot from that morning is being used in the Portland Hikers annual calendar, although I am unsure which month they are using it for, lol.

Two of the shots are from The Painted Hills in eastern Oregon. Lower Lewis River Falls is the waterfall (taken last Friday in the snow). Mt. Rainier was taken last August I believe.


0 comments:

Post a Comment