11/8/11


Going through my Aperture library on my computer to get rid of "garbage", it lead to me going through some old shots. Just like me to get off track - or starting another task while still in the middle of another one:).

This one was taken while i was stopped on the I-5 exit heading home from The Gorge in May 2010. We were stopped due the bridge lifts. As chance would have it, we were stopped in the perfect vantage point. I hesitated to get out of the car and set up my tripod and camera, but when I finally did, I captured this. Gotta love the way things work out sometimes.

On another note, Razi used my image for their "photo of the day", which is kinda cool. It is the second photo they have used for their POTD. Ironically, I had never been on FlickR's "explore" - but that website is mostly "pat me on the back, I will pat you on the back" type of deal.


0 comments:

Post a Comment