1/11/12

Posted by dustin gent |

**This is a repost from October - seems the links and such were broken...**


My buddy and I headed down south to SilverFalls State Park. I haven't shot here much - ever! Maybe it is due to it being a tourist trap, or perhaps the ease of accessibility (all the trails are paved); but since he hadn't been there ever and I really haven't spent any time here in a few years, we decided to shoot it. It is autumn after all and was raining pretty good during the few hours we were there.

We just shot this one falls. Winter Falls was low flow and not really an interesting waterfall in my opinion. North Falls is ok, but after being spoiled by The Gorge and all her waterfalls, most falls pale in comparison.

Tomorrow I think I am heading out to The Gorge tomorrow. I was there on Friday, but I shot EVERYTHING at ISO 800; so gotta re-do all those.



0 comments:

Post a Comment