2/4/12

Posted by dustin gent | File under : , ,
Well, I obviously didn't find this one, but it is new to me. On Thursday, a few buddies and I headed out to find this not very well known gem. When you think Oregon Coast, you think Cannon Beach, Astoria, Bandon, Cape Kiwanda, Florence, etc, etc.

This beach is called Short Beach. It is probably one of my favorite beaches i have been to. There is so much potential. The irony is that while there are un-numbered amount of compositions, when I pulled out the camera, I found that 2 of my batteries were almost dead and the third was on 1 bar (meaning it was almost done). So I had to conserve the battery power, and didn't get to shoot other comps I wanted to. Next time..

So here is a shot from this place. Easy to get to, but you have to have a lower tide to access this spot.. I will be back hopefully next week or so.


0 comments:

Post a Comment