2/6/12

Posted by dustin gent | File under : , , ,
This was taken about 3 weeks or so ago. I was much closer than the "well" than the image makes it appear. I was a good 4 feet from this beast, but the 17mm lens makes it seem further. I kind of like this image. This is a 2 shot blend, as I didn't have a grad filter. I think blending works better IF you can get the exposures correct. I just dislike handholding a filter in front of the lens, ESPECIALLY when shooting at the beach. Once that salt water gets on the lens, only fresh water will clean it off, and that is hard to come by at this location.

Heading off this afternoon to shoot the Kiwanda Tunnel. I am hoping for a better execution than what I did last time in October. If I don't get it this time, I will have to wait until late October of this year...


0 comments:

Post a Comment