2/25/12

Posted by dustin gent | File under : , , , ,
Time to admit that I am tired of looking at the photos from my last trip. I shot more during the mid day harsh lighting last weekend, than I have in the last 3 years combined. This has happened to me before - sick and tired of images from an outing. Sometimes it takes a while before I am able to process them. Weird, I know. Oh well.

So that being said, I switched paths and went back through my first attempt to shoot the tunnel. Ironically, it has taken me this long to be able to work something from there I am happy with. Actually, I did post a shot from there that I recently processed. Perhaps 2 weeks ago or less I worked a shot from here. Regardless, it was October when I took these; so a good 4 months, give or take a few weeks.

My how time flies. Spring is upon us, my friends! That means more rain (actually is snowing here today - and is forecasted tomorrow), the renewal of life, cherry blossoms, tulip festivals, and WATERFALLS! Wildflowers as well, but that is usually in May (for Gorge wildflowers - Rainier and Jefferson are a bit later; usually)

Waterfalls have always been my strong point. I think that is starting to even out with my ocean shots, with the mountain and wildflower shots a little weaker. That is obviously due to not having spent a ton of time up there. Desert scenes are way down below, lol. Anyways, here is a shot from October 2011.

"Almost Paradise"


0 comments:

Post a Comment